Member Monday with Zoe Nemburt

It's a new week and that calls for some new inspiration. This week's Layout of the Week was chosen by Zoe Nemburt. She chose the layout below by AMM Newbie, Tara Orr.

Zoe said, "Each and every day we have so many beautiful works of art uploaded to the A Million Memories Gallery, this week this layout by Tara Orr just stood out to me, the softness and shabby chic style is absolutely stunning. Congrats Tara for being our Layout of the Week."

"Baby Doll" by Tara Orr


So we asked Tara a few questions so we can get to know her a little better.
1) Tell us a bit about yourself. What got you started in scrapbooking?
My name is Tara Orr and I'm a wife and mom to 3 amazing kids. I started scrapping in the fall of 2008 while trying to create a keepsake book for my oldest son. After creating my first 'real layout' I was completely hooked! My kids play a huge part in my inspiration.

2) What three supplies would you not scrap without?
Love all sorts of patterned papers - especially the ones with fantastic fussy cutting options. As of late, crochet doilies are a huge hit with me as well - love the texture and vintage feel they provide. I couldn't see myself creating a layout without my edge scraper - to me, everything looks better distressed - LOL!

3) What is your favorite part about scrapbooking?
Its a great stress release for me. Its my down time once the kids are in bed for the night - my quiet time. I'll sit with my glass of wine and just drool over the gorgeous products I am fortunate enough to work with.

4) What are your favorite products and manufacturers?
Have to say blooms and bling for sure! I'm slightly biast as I work for ZVA and Petaloo but I honestly find it difficult to do a layout without one or the other! (so glad I have a girl to scrap...) Also love Graphic 45 and the latest releases from My Mind's Eye, Pink Paislee, anything with a shabby/chic/vintage vibe.

Thank you Tara for sharing your beautiful work with us.

No comments: