Dear Lizzy Neopolitan w/ Jennifer Longencker

Hello AMM fans!  Jennifer here to share a few projects with you using the new Neopolitan line from American Crafts.  So far this has been my favorite line to work with in a while now.


For this LO I used the back side of the At First Sight paper, then cut out a few of the blocks from the Sunny Skip paper, punched a few butterflies from the Dreamy Days paper, cut out the rosettes from this lovely White Rag Flower Organza fabric to frame the photo, and backed each of the blocks with the organza from the same fabric.





For this one I used the Hazy Horizon paper for my background and went to the Sunny Skip and Dreamy Days paper for my embellishments.  I overlapped Gray Satin Trim and with the Messy Eyelet Trim,  backed my photo with more organza, and added a 3-D butterfly.




For this LO I used again used elements from the Sunny Skip and Dreamy Days paper.  I backed my photo with a section of the Pretty Please paper, cutting along the circles to create the scallops.



I still have a few more projects in progress, using this fabulous line, but wasn't ready to show them just yet.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: