School's out for summer...

School's out forever! So I am officially done with school and I am sure most of you are in your last week or so with the kids. So what are your summer plans? For me, it is hanging by the pool and catching up on some summer reading. What is on your reading list? Here is mine:



The Host by Stephenie Meyer. She is the author of the hit vampire series titled Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. The Host is her first adult novel.






Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer-due out in August.








The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield, a ghost story.











Sharp Objects by Gillia Flynn, a murder mystery.







Those are my top four books to get through. Check them out on amazon. If any look interesting I would love to have a book chat on the boards.

1 comment:

Lisa and Penny said...

I love getting suggestions from others! I also got the Host and can't wait to read it!! Lisa K in TX