Weekend Camping Trip

Summer is almost over and last weekend I finally went camping trip for the first time this year. I drove eight hours north, to Michigan's Upper Peninsula to spend the weekend with my family. Even though it felt more like fall than summer, we had a great time and I took plenty of pictures to scrap. Here are a few. I'll be adding more on my personal blog.





There are so many great products out right now that would be perfect for some layouts and/or a mini album. The hardest part for me is choosing which ones to use.

Love, Elsie's Forrest line is probably my favorite
Cosmo Cricket's Mr. Campy works well and is so darn cute

If you have camping our outdoorsy pictures to scrap, check out either of these lines. Or, there is THIS limited edition kit that would be perfect.



And a few other products that would add a nice touch:

Hambly tree rub-ons

Scenic Route chipboard leaves or butterflies

There's not much left of summer, so if there's been something you've been wanting to do before fall comes, don't put it off much longer. Get out and enjoy the last days of summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yup i gotta agree. that love elsie's forrest line is super cute! i just bought a ton of stuff in that line!

-sarah