Introducing AMM Design Team Member - Stacy Cohen


My name is Stacy Cohen and I live in Los Angeles, California with my loving husband and our two wonderful little daughters. My girls are the inspiration for all my creative projects . . . I call them my little muses.

In addition to being a wife, mom and crafter, I also work part-time as an insurance agent. I work with my mom, and we specialize in health, life and disability insurance.
I started scrapbooking in September of 2004 and I have been hooked ever since. Scrapbooking is my hobby, addiction and “therapy” (although my husband would probably say that buying all my scrapbooking supplies is my hobby, addiction and therapy . . . and he’s sort of right about that). I’m a very slow scrapper, often spending several nights on one layout. I love to fuss over all the little details and get everything “just right.” I always wonder what I did with all my free time before discovering this wonderful hobby!

I am so honored and excited to be on the AMM Design Team!!!

No comments: