Introducing AMM Design Team Member - Larissa

I live in Brazil, in a city called Sao Jose dos Campos, state of Sao Paulo. I´m 37 years old. I´m married and I have a 6 year old daughter, Isabela (a.k.a Bebel). I have been scrapbooking for almost four years and I´m totally addicted. Along these years, scrapbooking has provided me a great sort of artistic possibilities. In fact, I love this Art because I can still learn some new techniques everyday and it provides me the ability to express myself in style, mixing paper, embellishments, colors, memories and a message. So, scrapbooking to me is not only a way to preserve my memories but, it's the way I do Art. In my Art I pursue something that has sense to me, which inspires me and that can be different, interesting, cute, creative, colorful and fun! My style is eclectic, crafty. I also love shabby and vintage styles, anything that has a great dimension.
You can see my work at my blog In a Scrap of Paper.

XOXO
Larissa

1 comment:

Gigi said...

Larissa, I love and admire your work very much!
Thanks for so much inspiration!