Introducing AMM Design Team Member - Rachel Hall

My name is Rachel Hall. I was born; raised, and still reside in Prescott Arizona with my wonderful husband Drew and our beautiful daughter, Roslyn. I began scrapbooking in late 2001. Throughout my time scrapbooking I have been honored to serve on several online design teams, creating layouts and altered projects as well as writing articles. I am currently residing as the design team coordinator for my local scrapbook store where I design and teach.
My style varies as I learn and am inspired by new things, but it always remains on the shabby/vintage/girly side of things. I love all things feminine and beautiful and find that I get to do all of that to my hearts content in scrapbooking.Aside from scrapbooking I love music and I am an avid reader and writer, amateur photographer and history buff. You can usually find me with my daughter, doing any one of those things and consuming copious amounts of caffeine!I am so excited to be a part of the A Million Memories team and am honored for the opportunity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am a huge fan of Rachel Hall's!!!