Introducing AMM Design Team Member - Jennifer Findlay

Hi, I'm Jenn and I call Michigan home. I am 28 years old and have been scrapping for the past two years and am totally hooked. I love felt, chipboard, ribbon, and patterned paper to name a few.I am a middle school English teacher and love working with kids. I have been teaching for the past three years but have been in education in some form for seven years. It is often a thankless job but I really believe that God has put each child in my life and I in theirs for a reason.When I am not at school I am scrapping, reading about scrapping, shopping for scrap supplies, or talking about scrapping. I love everything about it. And when I am not scrapping I like to read, watch scary movies, reality tv, and spend time with family and friends. I am so excited to be a part of the AMM Design Team!

No comments: