Introducing AMM Design Team Member - Hilde Janbroers

Hi everyone! I'm Hilde and I'm a SAHM of 2 lovely girls. Amy is 3 years old and Fenna is 2 years old. I have been married to my husband Andries for 4 years.

We live in The Netherlands in a town called Leidschendam. I started scrapbooking 2 years ago, and never stopped since. I just love all those gorgeous papers and embellishments! I love to make layouts, but also other kinds of projects.
The fact that I know my kids will treasure the things I make when they're grown-up, keeps me full of ideas. Some of my favorite scrapbooking manufactures are Prima Marketing, Graphic 45 and Creative Imaginations. But in fact my list is much much longer!
I'm very grateful and most of all excited to be a part of the AMM design team. It's such a great team. I can't wait to get my hands on those gorgeous monthly kits. Because I can tell you: AMM kits rock!

No comments: