This Just In!!! New October Afternoon and My Mnds Eye!

There are some new goodies in the store this week and I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief that October Afternoon actually shipped on time! Woohoo! I am in love with the new Cherry Hill Line.

These Wild Cards are too cool and really thick too. I think they would be so cute as a really mini mini!


These are just a few of the cute things you can find in the Cherry Hill line. There is also the Ducks in a Row line. It isn't just for baby layouts either. The B sides have some really great graphic patterns.



Plus, more Wild Cards! So cute!

As if that isn't cuteness overload, how about some new My Mind's Eye!
The Pretty Please Paper kit

How cute are these little tickets!
And the very regal Andrea Victoria Paper kit
Just click any of the links to be taken to the full line of products now available in the store.

No comments: