1) Cut a sheet of 8.5x11 kraft cardstock in half horizontally then fold in the middle to get 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card.
2) Cut out a piece from the Pink Paislee Enchanting Adorable paper measuring 5 1/8" x 3 7/8". Distress the edges with your edge distresser.
3) Adhere the paper to the base of the card, centering it while you do so. If you want, break out your sewing machine and stitch a border on the paper. I did two passes for a funky sewed border.
4) Take the green and pink border sticker from the Pink Paislee Enchanting Sticker Book and adhere it to the bottom fourth of the card with the fancy border edge facing upwards. Trim off the excess.
5) Take the striped border sticker, also from the same sticker book, and place it on top of the first border sticker, overlapping it a bit onto the first sticker border. The fancy edge will be facing downwards on this.
6) Pick out a foliage chipboard shape from the Pink Paislee Enchanting Chipboard Elements set. Adhere piece to the left hand side of the card.
7) Poke a hole in the center of the bud with a paper piercer. Take a velvet brad from the Pink Paislee Enchanting brads and place in the hole in the chipboard.
8) Add a sentiment using the Pink Paislee Fashion Script Alphabet Stickers on the lower right hand side of the card over the border stickers.
9) Since I wanted the sentiment to pop and also give it some dimension, I filled it in with Stickles for an added shimmer, thus also changing the color of the alphabet.
All that's left now is to write a note inside and send it off to someone special. You can find some of these Pink Paislee Enchanting products at A Million Memories. You can find them in the store here.