Member Monday with Lucy Edson

This week Lucy brings us our Layout of the Week. She chose Kerry Murray's layout "Free Spirit".

Here is a little more with Kerry in a small interview with Lucy.
1. What got you started in scrapbooking? I got started in scrapbooking when a friend showed me some pictures that she had done. I loved it and went looking for scrapbooking
shops. That was four years ago now and haven't stopped.
2. What three supplies could you not scrap without? I couldn't scrap without my distresser tool Heidi Swapp, my guillotine or my double sided tape.
3. What is your favorite part of scrapbooking? My favorite part of scrapping is seeing my pictures all scrapped in a book with stories most of the time. I am glad I started this hobby as when my older children were young I never had the inclination to scrap. It was not around like it is today. I have found it great to record my youngest child's journey so far. It is funny how you forget all the little things and habits that they have. So for me it is the memories.
4. What are your favorite products or manufacturers? Favorite by far is Prima,then it would be Websters Pages, Heidi Swapp, Basic Grey and I also like Little Yellow Bicycle.
5. What inspired this layout? I was inspired to do this layout firstly by the photo then by the red in this layout as I love the look of the pattern in this paper. I cut it out then I built the layout up from there. Prima papers really come out with some wonderful flowers and papers that I really love to scrap. A lot of the time their papers really do inspire me to do a layout. And also a good photo makes me want to sit down and scrap too.

So leave Kerry some love by commenting under this post. Thanks for the inspiration Lucy and Kerry! We'll be back tomorrow with a very special Technique Tuesday that you really won't want to miss. See you then.

2 comments:

Lucy Edson said...

Congrats, Kerry!! So great to get to know you a little better! :)

Love your work and so excited to see you here at AMM!

Karla Smith said...

Gorgeous LO Kerry!! A Talented Girl you are... Welcome to AMM...