Member Monday with Mia Caniza

It is another "Member Monday" here at AMM and today's pick comes from Mia. She picked Steph Devlin's, also known as "artsysteph" on the message boards, layout titled Life Begins at 40! Click the title of the layout to go to the gallery and leave her some love.

Here is what Mia had to say about picking this fab layout.

"This page really jumped out at me immediately in the gallery. I especially love the photo, the elements she used & the colors just popped."



To see more of Steph's gallery click here!

ETA: Here is a little interview Mia had with Steph.
1) What got you started in scrapbooking? I had just retired as a full time dancer and had my first daughter Emma. I had a huge creative void to fill. I found out about scrapbooking through a craft fair in Adelaide. I have never looked back.
2) What three supplies could you not scrap without? Photoshop, Flowers & Chocolate!
3) What is your favorite part about scrapbooking? The experimentation process and seeing my color obsession come together on a page. My little girl's love of my work also fills me with love for this art.
4) What are your favorite products or manufacturers? Tattered Angels, Prima Marketing, Sassafras and Hambly. I love hybrid scrapbooking and Kitschy Design and Rhonna F's designs really inspire me.

No comments: