New in the AMM Store...

I am sure most of you have already seen and snatched up all of that new Prima from the June release. Many things are now sold out but there are still a few pretties hanging around, but they won't be there long. Here are a few items still in stock and looking for a good home:
Parlor Petals

Gallery Roses

These Fairyrings are my favorite by far.

Cherry Blossom Branches



Fleur Danseur

The store has more color selections of these styles and more. So click here to get yours.

We also have the new line by My Little Yellow Bicycle in the store called Fresh Print Traveler. I so love the color combo on this line. Have a look for yourself. Going on a road trip or some other vacation this summer? This line is so perfect.




These super cute chip shapes are embossed. So cool.

And My Little Yellow Bicycle makes journaling a snap with their new journal tablets.
Get your fix of Little Yellow Bicycle by clicking here.

Are you ready for the icing on the cake? Have you been waiting not so patiently for this little mini book stand like I have? They came to the store and went like hotcakes but as of this minute there is one left, so run to the store and get this one. Go ahead...I'll wait.

If you are like me you toss your mini books in a basket and no one really gets to see them. This stand is so perfect for displaying them proudly. You can switch them out for the season or each month or each week if you want to. Such a great idea. Click here to go get it!


Well, that's all from me for today. Enough enabling. See you tomorrow with more highlights of the design team's Hambly creations. See you then.

No comments: