Technique Tuesday with Wendela Lam!

Fences are hot!
How cute are is the tiny fence in the June kit?!!! I really love them! Last weekend here in Hellevoetsluis, the place where I live in the Netherlands, I saw this fence in a garden.

And it was so inspiring to make a fence by my own! The only things you need are little wooden sticks and iron wire.

I saw the wooden sticks at McDonalds, for eating ice cream…..:) and I cut them in half.
Next you cut off 2 lengths of the iron wire, approximately 12 inches. Twist the beginning together like this.
Add a wooden stick between the iron wires….one wire on the upper side and one on the under side.

And twist together again.

Do the same thing on the upper side, to make the fence more stable.
Your fence is finished and ready to scrap on your layout! And if you like, you can paint it a favorite color. Have fun, and I would love to see your work with the handmade fences in the gallery!

No comments: