Design team Challenge with Lucy Edson!

Time for another design team challenge, this time from Lucy Edson. Read on to find out more about this challenge and how you can win an awesome RAK from our resident mixed media artist!

Hi, ladies! I've got a little challenge and RAK for you! You all know how much I love fabric and often incorporate it into my layouts, so my challenge is to use fabric on a layout in any way you choose. I will choose one of the entries to win a set of fabric pieces from my collection - and believe me, my collection is extensive! Here is a sample to get you started using the new Basic Grey Lemonade collection and some fabrics by Amy Butler and Kaffe Fassett.



Be sure to upload your projects to the gallery and this thread by July 25th in order to win! Good luck!

No comments: