Happy Forth of July!

Happy Independence Day!
I hope you are having some fun with the family on this great holiday! I have some fun things to share with you today.

PRINTABLES!! First up is this link to some really great vintage Fourth of July images including some sheet music with some festive songs such as the Star Spangled Banner or Yankee Doodle for use on your Fourth of July Projects. Just click this link http://www.vintageimagecraft.com/support-files/independence-day-wreath-images.pdf and save to your computer.

Next up is this layout I created using a pic I had from my class trip to Washington DC last year. This pic is at the National Archives building, specifically in the Rotunda for the Charters of Freedom where the original Declaration of Independence, the Bill of Rights, and Constitution are housed along with other important documents.

Next, we have this really cute banner made by Rachel Hall. Here is a list of the supplies she used:
Supplies Used:
Jenni Bowlin Mini Bingo Cards
Rusty Pickle Patterned Paper
Bazzill Basics Cardstock
Scenic Route Chipboard Alphabet
Heidi Swapp, Li'l Davis and Making Memories Chipboard Stars
Stickles
MayArts & Offray Ribbons
Scrap Chipboard
Last, but not least, are these holiday pinwheels made by Mia Caniza.
"I used a free template that is available at Heather Bailey's blog & altered it to the holiday theme. I used papers from the Sceninc Route Liberty line."
I hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday!

2 comments:

Karla Smith said...

Ladies your Rock!!! I love your projects,,, I want make them all. Happy 4th!!!!

Ms. Cheryl said...

The link above isn't working for me. Are the downloadable images free?
The art is beautiful, ms.cheryl