Melissa Frances Galore in the AMM Shop!

I am so excited that the new Melissa Frances stuff is in the store. I have been waiting for this BINGO mini book for so long! But you better hurry because I bet they will sell out quickly!

This one is super cute too, this envelope mini album. How cute to add tags or even extra pics to the pockets.
If you love glitter, you will love the different look of these mica flakes. Shown below are the pink ones but they are also in blue and white in the store. I would love to add these to some chipboard alphabets for like a banner or some type of wall hanging.

These resin frames are so beautiful and the perfect size to add to the cover of a mini book. I have a few of these and I used some spray paint in chrome to make one silvery and shiny. It would be great to spray paint them some other really bright colors too.
These flashcards are the perfect amount of vintage flair to add to any layout or project. They come in a boy theme, shown below, and a girl theme.
These little bottle brush trees are so cute too, though it does get me thinking a little too early for Christmas projects.
How about some really pretty, soft, vintagey papers to accompany those projects. Here's what's new in the store.
So what are you waiting for! Go load up that cart!!

No comments: