"The Way You Make Me Mist"-Design Team Challenge with Mia!

Misting!!
Ok, so I just had to do that as the title! Hee!

Well, I think it's pretty much been established that I love to mist & I love finding different & new ways to use them as well as new kinds of mist. There are a ton out there right now like Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Maya Road Maya Mist, Shimmerz Spritz, etc. So, I think it's a no brainer what my challenge for you is. Duh! I know you all have some form of mist in your stash. For this challenge, I want to see some form of misting on your pages! Easy peasy huh? Here's one example of misting:



You can find more examples in my gallery. Should you need any more ideas on misting, there is a misting PDF in the NSD forum. So time to bring out your mists! Can't wait to see your pages!

You have until July 11 to work on this challenge! The winner of this challenge will receive a $20 gift certificate to the AMM store!

No comments: