Design Team Scraplift Time!!!

Scraplift!
The design team is at it again, stealing some inspiration from you the members. This time the team decided to scraplift Steph Devlin also known as "artsysteph" on the message boards. Here is Steph's layout, "Grace Was in Her Steps". You can see more of her gallery here.

Here is the lovely Stacy Cohen's scraplift of Steph's layout.
"Jump"

Here's what Stacy had to say about what inspired her from Steph's layout. "I loved Stephanie’s beautiful layout from the moment I first saw it. The curves remind me of waves and water, so I decided to do a pool-themed layout incorporating similar curvy waves."

Next up is Larissa Albernaz's take on the same layout. Here's what she came up with.
"I See Your True Colors"

Here's what Larissa had to say about what inspired her in Steph's layout. "I adore Steph’s style, especially her attention to colors. I’m amazed by the color palette she chose for her layout and by the perfect design, beautifully adorned by cute, romantic and vintage elements. My layout looks for the same design she chose and it adds the colors I search for in my life, celebrating the colors, Steph cheers us on her layouts and, of course, Frida Kahlo’s colors."

Larissa's journaling: "I walk around the world paying attention at colors...transforming my constant blue into a passion red.. my gray, into a vivid orange. If my life doesn’t own these colors, I borrow them…"

Last up is Rachel Hall. Here is her interpretation of Steph's layout.
"Disneyland Cupcake Are the Best Cupcakes"


Here is what Rachel had to say about her inspiration. "I was immediately drawn to Steph's layout in the gallery because of the flow that her page had with its flawless design and I was eager to see how that would translate into a shaped layout. I used the wavy lines that her layout incorporated even down to choosing dots and stripes as my pattern paper choices as well. I love how her design was so appealing to the eye and translates so well in so many ways!"


Thanks so much girls; these projects are really beautiful. Want the design team to scraplift you? Be sure to upload those projects to the gallery often, you might be next!

3 comments:

Lucy Edson said...

WOW!!! I am so excited to see your pages lifting Steph's gorgeous work!! She is one of my favorite scrappers!! :)

Beautiful job, everyone!!

Steph Devlin said...

Wow Wow Wow. Thank you SO MUCH guys.
Totally blown away by this.
Your layouts are all stunning ... great scraplifts and you have all still retained your personal style.
Had such fun looking at what you had done.
You have made my day.
Steph xo

Pearl said...

oh so beautiful ! Steph's layout & all the DT lifts ! always inspiring !