Design Team Challenge with Susan Dupre

YOUR SCRAPPY DIET: DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH FIBER?
Ok, is that a scary hint for ya? Yes, you got it!! This is going to be a fiber challenge!!! I have heard that using fibers is something a lot of us just don't know how to use on a layout. I was inspired by Sherry's book for this, but I won't give you any hints about it. You'll just have to buy it!! LOL

What I want you to do is get creative!! I don't care how you use them but I want some fibers on your layouts, card or altered item!! I will give you a $20 gift certificate to any online scrapstore of your choosing if you win!!

Here are two past examples of where I used fiber. I am going to play along, and I have an idea brewing up in that wee little brain of mine. I'll be working on mine as well.


On the above layout, you can see some bright colors in one of the lower rays. I cut the fibers and clued them down.

On the above, it is not very creative, but I used it on this older ATC that I made. I plan on trying to get really creative with my fiber on my layout that I do. I hope you do too!! Have fun, and I really hope you challenge yourself to do this. I know fibers aren't our favorite scrappy item. LOL, that is why I am doing it!! I love abusing my friends!!

Be to entered to win Susan's sweet prize be sure to upload your projects to the gallery and to this thread by midnight on October 3rd. Good luck and happy scrapping!

No comments: