Guest Designer Kit Reveal-Vee Jennings

Today we are going to highlight the designs of our September Guest Designer, the super talented Vee Jennings. Have a look below at what she did with the kit. I love her use of white space and all of the painting and misting. The focus really is on the pictures and the bits of journaling.
"Auntie" by Vee Jennings I love the orange and blue combo here.
"Unit" by Vee Jennings I am a sucker for a photo strip and I love all the bits she clustered around the bottom of it.

"Good Things" by Vee Jennings This one has such great pops of color because of that white background.
"Game Face" by Vee Jennings I really like the red and pink color combo and the arrows that lead you down from the top of the page and up from the bottom to focus on the pics. Great design and misting. Love it.
Thanks so much for designing for guest designing for us this month Vee. You can pick up a September kit by going here.

No comments: