Member Monday with Wendela Lam

Welcome to a new Member Monday. This week's Layout of the Week was chosen by Wendela Lam. She chose this layout by Kathleen Glossop, also known as **Kat** on the boards.


Here is what Wendela had to say about choosing this layout. "I love flowers and what Kathleen did with the picture of this darling little girl. The fabric of her clothes is almost the same as the flowers she used!"

"Flowers" by Kathleen Glossop




Here is a little interview Wendela had with Kathleen. Read on to learn more about her.
1. How long have you been scrapping and what got you started? I've been scrapping for over 4 years and started after attending a (*ahem*) Creative Memories class, lol. I quickly discovered the local scrapstore (and some not so local ones!) and was instantly addicted to all thepretty papers and embellishments.
2. What are your must have tools for scrapping? My Zig Writers & Slick Writers for doodling, my paper piercer for a touchof hand stitching, and 3D tape - I LOVE dimension
3. What are your favorite manufacturers? Sassafras Lass....Sassafras Lass.....oh oh, & Sassafras Lass ;P I'm also loving Nikki's (Sivils) gorgeous bright papers too, and Scenic Route.
4. Where do you look for inspiration when creating? Blogs & online galleries. I'm an internet addict, lol, and find my fellows crappers such an inspiration. All those different ideas and techniques, it's such an awesome community to be a part of.

Leave Kathleen some love on this post or directly on her layout here. You can view more of Kathleen's gallery here.

3 comments:

Stacy Cohen said...

Beautiful page!! I love all the cut work!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Wonderful page!!!congrats!

Staci Taylor said...

Love this LO!! Congrats kat!