Design Team Challenge with Tonya Dirk

This challenge is all about logos. My challenge to you is to create a LO, card, mini album, or altered item using a major company's logo as your inspiration. I have used the actual logo and colors on my LO, however feel free to just gather inspiration from the logo you choose. Like that company's color scheme, then use that...like that companies shape, then use that. You have two weeks to complete this challenge and I will draw a random winner. Make sure to upload your project to this thread by October 17th as well as in the gallery stating that it is for the design team logo challenge. Here's my LO to give you an idea...




And here is what the lucky random winner will receive!!! The current Amy Butler line for K & Co. These are the front sides.
And these are the back sides.
Plus, everything else in the photos.
Good luck!

No comments: