November Design Team Scraplift!

Each month the several members of the design team scraplifts one layout from the gallery from members like you. As much as we may inspire you, the members of A Million Memories are the true inspiration. So to celebrate what make AMM great, the members, here is a new design team scraplift for the month of November.

The design team decided to lift the layout below created by Amy Tara Koeppel. Here is her layout of her youngest son's hospital picture using October Afternoon's "Duck's In A Row".
"L" - baby by Amy Tara Koeppel


And here are the lifts from the design team. First up is Rachel Hall who said, "What I loved most about Amy Tara's layout was the layering and I was inspired to replicate that look in my own layout, adding visual interest to my page. I also adored that little touch of the tied string across some of the layers along side the photo and incorporated it into my page."
"You Are Dearest To Me" by Rachel Hall

Next up is new design team member Staci Taylor who said, "When I first saw Amy Tara's gorgeous layout, I was inspired by her layering of different papers. I loved the little charms she hung from her layout, and I also loved how she included the little card on there. Thanks for the inspiration, Amy!"
"Gabby & Kirby" by Staci Taylor


Next is another new design team member's interpretation, Kat Glossop who said, "The first thing that jumped out at me was the design, I loved that it was in the top corner, and the photo wasn’t huge either, yet the whole page still looked balanced. Then there’s the layered paper, the use of the Prima packaging, the string through the eyelets – the whole page is put together so beautifully."
"The 2 of Us" by Kat Glossop

Next is Design Team Coordinator, Tonya Dirk's, layout. Tonya said, "I was inspired by all of her layers of paper and the embellishment that is centrally focused."
"Life is Beautiful With You In It" By Tonya Dirk

Next is my layout. I was really taken with the amount of layering and how it didn't over power the photo at all. I used the October Afternoon Road Map Collection for this lift about my dad as my navigator.
"My Personal GPS" by Jennifer Findlay

And lastly is Mia Caniza's lift. Mia said, "I was inspired by the amazing layering in the layout, the placement of some of the elements & as well as the use of fancy edges. I also took inspiration in the polka dots here as well as the different patterns she used."
"Just Desserts" By Mia Caniza
Come back next month for another new lift!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.