Member Monday with Tonya Dirk

With the first Layout of the Week in 2010, we have this really pretty ornament designed by Leigh Penner chosen by Design Team Coordinator, Tonya Dirk.
"Peace & Joy" by Leigh Penner

Here is a quick little interview Tonya did with Leigh, so read on to get to know her a little better.
1) What are your favorite colors to scrap? Red & teal blue.
2) Family members? If married, how did you and your hubby meet? My husband & I met my first year of teaching. He was working as a learning assistant for the same school division and came along to help us out with our grade 6 camp-out. We sat around the fire together one evening and the rest is history. We've been married over 13.5 years and have three children.
3) Other interests aside from scrapbooking? In the summertime, I like to run. Year round, my son & I take tae kwon do together. I also love to read.
4) If you have any job in the world what would it be and why? I would love to be a voice actress for animated movies. I just think that would be such a fun job!
You can check out Leigh's blog here and the rest of her AMM gallery here.

2 comments:

Karla Smith said...

Love your Work... I fell in Love with this the first time I saw it in the Gallery... Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!