February Design Team Scraplift

Welcome to a new month of design team scraplifts! This month several members of the design team chose to lift this layout by Julie Overby. You can visit her blog here.

"Winter Divas" by Julie Overby


Our first design team lift comes from Larissa Albernaz who said, "This layout is adorable! I love her design and I specially love how her paper combo makes the perfect match with her theme. It´s incredible how the papers almost have the same pattern as the diva´s winter clothes. I tried to reproduce that idea, using a grid like Julie did."
"Nuts For You" by Larissa Albernaz

Next is Kat Glossop who said, "Julie's page is so pretty. The first thing that popped out to me is the square tiles, which I've tried to put a different spin on, and then the fact that the title is at the top of the photo. I can't remember the last time I did that, so thought I better give it a shot! Thanks for the inspiration Julie."
"Water Boy" by Kat Glossop

Moving right along, next up is Rachel Hall who said, "My favorite parts of Julie's layout were the patchwork of squares and the scattered embellishments throughout, both of which I drew inspiration from for my layout. I also love her use of journaling strips and incorporated that into my layout as well. Thank you so much for sharing your layout in the gallery and inspiring all of us Julie!"
"Snow Angel" by Rachel Hall
Last, but not least, is this lift from Stacy Cohen who said, "I love the patchwork design on Julie’s beautiful layout. I decided to incorporate that idea on my layout using squares of fabric. I was also inspired by the bright colors on Julie’s layout, so I went with a vibrant color scheme on my page."
"One of a Kind" by Stacy Cohen
Thanks for a great February lift girls! Keep uploading those projects for a chance to be lifted in March!

No comments: