March Guest Designer Revealed

I am so excited to announce our guest designer for next month is the super talented Katie Watson! Please help me welcome this AMM alumni back! Read on to learn a little more about her and see some samples of her work.

"My name is Katie Watson and I live in Southern California. I'm married to a Navy Pilot so we have traveled the country coast to coast calling many different states our home. I am a Mom to 3 children and 2 cats. I am on the Design Team for Maya Road which I Love, Love, Love!! I love vintage anything and everything...I would rather rummage than organize and am just plain happy when I'm doing some form of art! I love mini books and altered projects and would describe my style as shabby chic mixed with thrift store randomness."

Have a peek below at some samples of Katie's really awesome work!





You can read more about Katie's life and get more inspiration from her blog here. Please help me welcome here by leaving some love on this post!

3 comments:

kateisner said...

amazing work!! Love her style, so much texture and technique.

Danielle Flanders said...

I love Katie! Can't wait to see her creations!

Shelley Haganman said...

Woo hoo Katie!!! LOVE her!!