March Kit Reveal!

I am super excited about our new March kit, "A Little Birdie Told Me" because we have branched out to include a new to us manufacturer, Jillibean Soup. I love their new "Old World Cabbage Stew" papers and stickers included here. We also included new Sassafras and My Mind's Eye!


Kit Contents:
Papers:
5 Jillibean Soup Papers
2 My My Minds Eye Papers
1 Sassafras Lass Paper
Embellishments:
American Crafts Apartment Red Alpha Thickers
Maya Road Mini Scroll Layer Book (6 pages, metal rings & 30 chipboard shapes)
My Minds Eye Token Tickets
Jillibean Soup Alphabeans Cardstock Stickers
Sassafras Lass Apple Jack Flag Banners
Cosmo Cricket Early Bird 12 x 12 Chipboard
1 yard green and white gingham ribbon
1 yard blue rick rack trim
1 yard crochet cream trim
Vintage white flower buttons

Here are a few closeups!
The kits are a little late making their way to the designers due to some manufacturer delays but the Design Gallery should be up soon. As always, we will feature those beautiful creations here on the blog! So go pick up your kit today or better yet, sign up for a subscription here.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Wow, gorgeous kit x