April's Inspired by...

Hello AMM blog readers. I'm here with a new month's Design Team Gallery Inspiration post. We are calling these Gallery Inspirations because the design team's work is more inspired by the original rather than a lift of the original. So let's get on to this month's inspiration, former AMM Design Team girl and one of my favorite people, Susan Dupre!

Susan created this super cute layout for our March challenge using Rachel Hall's sketch and Tonya's twist to use a song lyric or title as the layout title or in the journaling.
"9 Goals" by Susan Dupre


Let's see what the design team did! First up is Larissa Albernaz who said, "I loved the creative way how Susan listed her goals and I loved the clean and clever design with beautiful colors! I tried to make my scraplift in a way I could include on my layout a list, some circles and the position of some embellishments."

"Sew" by Larissa Albernaz

Next up is Staci Taylor with this super sweet layout featuring a flower from one of her recent blog tutorials. Staci said, "I loved Susan's awesome layout. My favorite element was all the circles, and I loved how she journaled around them. I took inspiration from Susan's circles by adding some to my own layout, and I also did my title and my journaling around the perimeter of the circles."

"Last Baby" by Staci Taylor


Next up is Kat Glossop who said, "I was inspired by the circles on Susan's layout, and how it was separated into the two sections giving two distinct focal points to the page, with the title on the bottom half."

"Imagination" by Kat Glossop

Last but not least is this layout by Rachel Hall who said,"I loved Susan's use of circles and embellishments in her page and used a similar look in my layout using the negative left over from a package of embellishments. I also loved how she used the flair in her circles and played around with a similar look as well. Thank you Susan for inspiring us all with your beautiful work in the gallery!"

"Team Awesome" by Rachel Hall

2 comments:

Lari Scrap said...

Susan is a great source of inspiration! Her work is amazing! And she´s adorable!

Danielle Flanders said...

oh gosh, these are gorgeous lifts!!! susan i love that page! congrats on being featured!