May Guest Designer Reveal!!

I am so excited to announce our May Guest Designer is Anabelle O'Malley! I first met this adorable lady at CHA this past winter in California and she was sweet as could be when I cornered her and told her she just had to guest design for us! I adore her beautiful style and her cards are always stunners I am sure you will agree.

So please join me in welcoming the lovely Anabelle to our team this month. Read on to learn a little more about her and to see some samples of some of her favorite projects!

Hi! I’m Anabelle O’Malley! I live in Delaware with my husband and our seven year old son, Ryan who is generally the subject of my scrapbook pages!


I’ve been papercrafting for the past six years and have loved every minute of it. It truly is my creative outlet. As a child, I would spend hours drawing and making cards for people, so this is just a natural extension of my love for all things paper. Along with creating layouts, I still love card making and trying out new techniques. My creations contain lots of texture and details. I love all things vintage, shabby, soft and glittery.

When I’m not in my scraproom I can be found relaxing with my family, cooking, reading or going to the gym. I hate housework, so every once in a while I have to force myself to do that, too!
I’m thrilled to be working with the incredibly talented AMM team this month! Thanks for having me!



Here is a peek at some of her favorite projects.
"Christmas Flowers"


"Easter"

"Easter Morn"



And here is a peek at a couple of the gorgeous cards she makes!

Say say a big hello and welcome to Anabelle here on this post and look for her May kit creations coming soon to the gallery! I look forward to seeing what she comes up with.

3 comments:

Casey Wright said...

Welcome Anabelle - your creations are beautiful!

Lari Scrap said...

Anabelle´s work is amazing! Thanks for letting us know a bit more about her!

On my way... said...

Gorgeous gorgeous creations Anabelle!!! Awesome to have ya playing along :D

xx