Saying Goodbye to Stacy Cohen

As you may have read on the boards, Stacy Cohen will be leaving the A Million Memories Design Team at the end of this month but assures us that she will still be chatting and posting her awesome work on the boards and gallery at AMM.

Stacy said, "It’s been such an honor to be on the A Million Memories DT for the past year. I’ve had a blast creating with AMM’s beautiful kits and working alongside some incredibly talented scrappers. I am so grateful to Michelle for this wonderful opportunity! Thank you, thank you, Michelle!! I’m still going to be a regular fixture here at AMM, so it’s not goodbye. I can’t wait to see who makes the new design team!"

I asked Stacy to browse through her gallery and pull out some pieces that she really loved creating with our AMM kits and these are some that she called her favorites and I am sure they are some of yours too. So here they are in no particular order.

"Count the Waves" July 2009 Kit


"Joy" May 2009 Kit


"Nature" January 2010 Kit


"Lovely" March 2010 Kit


"Best Friends" March 2010 Kit

We at AMM wish Stacy the best in all of her future scrappy endeavors and look forward to what she has up her sleeve.

8 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

I always LOVE Stacey's creations!! Love to see these! Thanks Stacey!!

angie gutshall said...

Best of Luck! Your work is amazing and very inspiring!

Karla Smith said...

Stacy, I have loved Learning from you this past year! You are one special Lady, I am glad to see you stick around, it won't be the same around here if not. You are one Talented Lady. Thanks for all the Inspiration!

Shelley Haganman said...

All the best to you Stacy! Your work is so inspiring!!

Staci Taylor said...

You will be missed on the DT, stacy!

BlessedinTexas said...

WOW, these are some of mine as well....thanks Stacy for all your inspiration and love for this hobby!

RĂ´ Philippsen said...

Stacy, I love your scrap. Your layouts are filled with emotion and joy!
You are an inspiration for me. Have a good luck in your talented way.
Thanks for all the inspiration!!

Casey Wright said...

I LOVE stacy's stuff! She's so inspiring and I've learned so much by just looking at her LO. Thanks for so much inspiratin Stacy - hope for good things in the future from you!