Saying Goodbye to Suzy Plantamura

April marks the end of Suzy's Honorary Design Team position with us. Having met this fun lady, I can tell you she is just as fun and spirited as her layouts are this month. So please join me in leaving her some love for her work this month and saying thanks for designing with us for the past three months!

"Who Me?" This layout makes me laugh. All of my life I have been "in trouble" for being a talker. If you know me, I'm sure you are really surprised by this - haha! Even though I was always tagged as the bad girl, I am really a good girl underneath! I used the April kit for this layout - I cut the scalloped circle out and used a gold marker around the edges to frame the photos. I used my Slice for the butterflies (I couldn't resist getting in on the butterfly craze!).


"Easter Egg Hunt" I had fun making this layout with the April kit! I used a piece of white cardstock for the background so the bright pink colors would pop. I used my Slice to cut the word Egg from the pink paper and the eggs and basket from other papers in the kit. I added a piece of green paper and cut grass out of it. I used Ranger Stickles to decorate the eggs and basket.


"Doggy Photo Shoot" Another layout using the April kit. I tried to put a funkier spin on this one. I punched circles out of patterned paper and then folded them in half and stitched in place for the borders. I made the cupcake with a white button, green dots from the letter stickers and beads from the trim. The candles are cut from the chandelier on the rub ons. The letters are from the add on kit.


"Daddy Love" Another layout with the April kit. Oh my gosh - it is so gorgeous, I am just trying to do it justice (which is hard because I am NOT a gorgeous type of scrapper). I added the flowers and rick rack from the add on kit - and of course I had to throw some ledger stickers in there!



"Precious" This is my first page with the LOVELY April kit. It seriously took me about 30 mins - the products are so pretty, you just lay them down and you have a beautiful layout! I added a tag from the add on kit and two Maya Road pins.


Thanks so much for inspiring us over the past three months Suzy! I hope you all will leave her some love here. Be sure to visit her creations in the Design Team Gallery or on her blog.

No comments: