June Kit reveal-"Summer Breeze"

Our new design team members will begin working with our upcoming July kit, but today I wanted to share with you some fantastic designs from our June kit.

First up are these beauties from Tonya Dirk. I love how she added the crochet trim to the top of the banner and created one large banner piece on which to mat her photo.
"You Make My Heart Flutter" by Tonya Dirk


This one is so precious. I love that flower border beneath the picture using some of the banner pieces and flowers from the October Afternoon sticker sheet.
"Sweet Slumber" by Tonya Dirk



Next up is Staci Taylor. I love the series of photos she used her of her daughter enjoying an ice cream and the banner running through the middle of the page.
"Summer Treat" by Staci Taylor


I adore Staci's title work here.
"Sweet Summer Lovin" by Staci Taylor



Last, but not least, is Karen Grunberg. I adore the picture and the white cardstock background.
"today, tomorrow, & forever" by Karen Grunberg


I love how Karen cut the Pink Paislee die cut paper and arranged it on this layout.
"I Know the Feeling My Son" by Karen Grunberg

To see more of what the design team has done so far with the kit, check out the Design Gallery here. Stay tuned for layouts from our guest designer.

2 comments:

Jamie Dougherty (jaylynn) said...

These are all so gorgeous!!

Kathy Martin said...

These ROCK! :)