Member Monday with Rachel Hall

This week's Member Monday was selected by Rachel Hall. She chose the layout below by Jenni Hufford for our Layout of the Week. Rachel said, "I love Jenni's layout for it's striking and beautiful focus on the photo and the way that she used the smalls bits of patterned paper in squares turned diagonally to create a beautiful and mosaic look. Combined with the misting and subtle punched touches with the butterflies, she has created a truly beautiful and striking layout that I am so inspired by!"

" How" by Jenni Hufford

To see more of Jenni's beautiful work and be even more inspired by her, visit her blog: http://www.huffordhouse.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

BlessedinTexas said...

I love this layout and am so happy you posted her blog too. She is an incredible Godly woman and I was truly inspired by her blog and life story.

Have a wonderful week creating memories!

Jenni said...

WOW thank you SO much for featuring my layout!!!