October Guest Designer Reveal

I know it's already the end of October but please join me in welcoming our October Guest Designer Piradee Talvanna. Make sure you take the time to say "hi" and leave her some love.



Hi everyone, I'm Piradee Talvanna and am currently living in Singapore with my (super supportive) hubby for the last 2 plus years since we relocated here for work (I'm originally from Bangkok). I would say that I have always been a crafty person, always trying to find things to do or create, but really picked up on scrapbooking when I moved to Singapore and fell in love with all the yummy goodies at my LSS. I can still remember that day... I was a like a little kid in a candy store, going oooh and ahhh and guess what, I still am! Also its the perfect outlet to let my creativity and letting my imagination run wild and especially helps me de-stress after a long day of work. I am also truly honored to be part of the design teams for Lily Bee and my LSS (in Singapore) Made With Love; its truly a dream for me to be able to play with all their amazing goodies and giving me an opportunity to share my inspirations...

Here are a few Piradee's fabulous LO's. You can check out more of her work on her blog I'll be posting the LO's she made with the October kit in a few days so stay tuned...






2 comments:

Feito por mim said...

Lndoooooo, parabéns estou te visitando pela primeira vez,vou ficar esperando sua visita tbm.


bjos....

Arelete Ateliê

http://arleteatelie.blogspot.com/

Jenn said...

I adore her work!!