I simply stamped the image and then colored it in with Copic markers. Then I stamped, colored and cut out a couple of extra acorns and then adhered them with pop dots. Then I die cut a strip of felt and cut it right down the middle and sewed each half to the sides of my centerpiece. Topped it off with a ribbon, sentiment popped up with pop dots again with a few crystals and a button tied with baker's twine around the lid of my jar.
Started off with a piece of white card stock that I used one of the Tim Holtz edge dies on. Then I stamped the wreath and the sentiment with Versamark ink and then heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. Next, I grabbed my Distress inks and applied a lot of ink to cover all of the white paper ( I used the colors Rusty Hinge and Corduroy). I love how the embossed areas resist the ink and show the clean white paper beneath. Mounted this piece to a piece of rust card stock that I trimmed with my mini scallop scissors. Then I hand stitched around the edges and added the jewels, button, twine and another piece of die cut felt that wasn't cut down the middle.
This is a pretty simple one. Used the negative felt pieces that were left over from the pieces on the two above cards. Stitched down the middle with my sewing machine. Tied a baker's twine bow and then added a die cut with a stamped and colored pumpkin. Die cut is adhered with pop dots and then added the jewels and I had the finished product.