New Year Card
1) Start by cutting your grid to coordinate with the size of card that you are using (I cut mine using my Silhouette).
2) Cut out smaller pieces of patterned paper that you will then adhere behind the windows of your grid.
3) Adhere this to your card base, rather than center mine I chose to take it off of the top edge if the card.
4) Cut out three different sizes of stars.
5) Glitter them up in colors that coordinate with your card.
6) Adhere the stars to your card, for the smaller two stars I used pop dots.
7) Print or stamp your sentiment and then adhere it over the large star using pop dots.
8) Lastly apply a jewel to your sentiment strip.