Member Monday with Staci Taylor

We are back with Member Monday! Yay! Each week one of our design team members will choose a LO from the AMM gallery that inspires them and then we will feature that artist here on the AMM blog.

This week Staci Taylor chose this LO by Gisele.



Staci also asked Gisele a few questions to help us get to know her better.

What inspired you to create this layout, and can you give us some tips on any techniques you used?

I wanted to try out some new stamps and do something for me. I used a lot of stamps, paint in the back, use "Prima" flowers (I love it) and a Martha Stewart border punch. Loved the result!


How long have you been scrapping?

I have been scrapping for one and a half years.


What are your favorite techniques?

I love stamps, but all techniques can do wonderful things, it's a matter of imagination and creativity.


What inspires you?

My inspiration comes from family and friends, especially to register those unique moments to remember.

Thanks so much Gisele for sharing your LO with us and for letting us get to know you better.

No comments: