Technique Tuesday with Jennifer Longenecker

Today I wanted to show you how to make this cute little tin using the new Butterfly Garden line from Pink Paislee, a Maya Road tin, and a little floral foam. Step 1: Gather your supplies. I chose to cut out the butterflies, flowers, and fair from the Butterfly Wings paper, but the clear pops would have been really cool for this project too. Step 2: Cut the images out. Step 3: Adhere the flowers and fairy to the tin using Glossy Accents and some pop dots to add dimension. Step 4: Add some of the fabulous AMM trim to the bottom of the tin. Step 5: Cut some floral foam to fit inside the tin. Step 6: Hot glue some green moss on top of the floral foam making sure to conceal it completely. Step 7: Add the flowers to floral pins or heavy gage wire. I didn't have anything heavy enough so I had to roll out a length of wire, fold it in half, twist it, fold it in half again, and twist it again to get the strength I needed. I hope you enjoyed this quick little project.

2 comments:

RĂ´ Philippsen said...

Jenn, this is an wonderful spring idea! I love it, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [30 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria