I would like to share with you a little crepe paper flower tutorial. It is so very easy to make and quite lovely.
1. First you need a bit of crepe paper.
2. If it is not already a strip go head and cut one. I cute mine about 4 to 5 inches wide by 10 to 12 inches long. You can also use the party streamers. If you do take care when gluing they are much more delicate.
3. Next start cutting out your petals. I do mine freehand and they are simple like gumdrop shapes. See picture.
4. After you cut out as many as your little fingers will allow you will need a bit of chipboard. I use the kind that comes in kits or paper packs. It works very well.
5. Cut out a circle the size you desire *mine is about 2 inches*. The bigger the circle the bigger your flower and the more petals.
6. Begin gluing your petals around your circle. Once you have glued around the circle move inward and cover spaces with more petals.
7. When you have reached the desired look pop one of the brads from the Feb kit in the center. Viola! I think it would look very lovely with some glitter added to the edges.