Some Cards from Michelle Philippi Using Crate Paper & AMM Goodies

I’m so excited to be here today for the first time sharing some cards with you. I’m showcasing the Random collection by Crate Paper today in a couple different ways. So let’s get to it.


First up are a couple fairly quick and easy cards. As a working mom I don’t always have a ton of time to spend on each project, so I rely heavily on patterned paper and diecuts and chipboard to do a lot of the busywork for me. A couple of cuts of some patterned paper, lots of chipboard and a few easy embellies like buttons and pearls and we’re done. The Random chipboard stickers and cardstock stickers did everything here, I pretty much kicked back on these ones.




Those cards are sort of fallish too, I might add. I love that this particular collection allows you to create for several seasons as you can see with these next couple of very springy cards. Again I’ve got the Random paper, chipboard and stickers, but then I prettied up even more with some great vintage bits from AMM. Among these special pieces are this layered dainty flower that I topped my chipboard rose with, and some beautiful silver embellishments from AMM’s white/silver mix button tag that I used here and there as well.



:REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION:



I’ll see you right back here real soon with some more cards loaded with pretty goodness from the shoppe!

No comments: