Jennifer Findlay's Designer Challenge for YOU!

My challenge is an easy one. Scraplift a design team member past or present. It may be a card, a mini, a layout, or some other altered item. You can copy it exactly or take some inspiration from it, such as a color scheme, a technique, or the sketch. Whatever your heart desires.

The closing date for this challenge will be on Jan 24th at midnight. And to sweeten the pot, one randomly chosen but lucky winner will recive a Weathervane collection pack from October Afternoon.

Be sure to post your project as well as the project from which you took your lift on this thread as well as in the gallery.

Here is my lift of Kimmi's layout "EYE SEE". I love Kimmi's layering and handcutting, but I chose to keep mine a little simpler.
Kimmi's layout:
I look forward to seeing what you create.

1 comment:

wendela said...

great challenge!