Layout of the Week - Flower Love by Janet Zeppa

Jennifer Findlay selected the Layout of the Week. She chose Flower Love by Janet Zeppa because I liked the center placement and the color combination.
Jennifer also brings us an interview with Janet.

1. How long have you been scrapbooking?
I have been scrapbooking for about 5 years.

2. What got you started in scrapbooking?
When my daughter got engaged I knew that I wanted to document everything up to
and including the wedding but I wanted to do more than just a photo album. I found myself a CM consultant and the rest is history!

3. What are your favorite products or brands?
I can't say that I really have a favorite. I'm probably like every other scrapper that sees the new product and wants it all! I do have alot of SU product since I am part of a monthly SU workshop. I do love to get monthly kits so I get a wide variety of brands.

4. What is your favorite part about scrapbooking?
I find it very relaxing to go into my scraproom and sit down and create. I love that I am preserving a piece of me and my family. It is so fulfilling to see the joy on a friend or relatives face when they receive something handmade. I think the cards that I make for my parents sit on their buffet for an extra long time! LOL!! I also have to say that I am so happy to have made lots of friends,online and in person, through this "obsession" of mine.

5. What is the story behind this layout? What inspired it?
I was looking through some of my photos and found this picture. My youngest son always sends me an arrangement of flowers on Mother's Day and I wanted him to know how much I love getting them. He has seen this LO and I'm sure it made him feel special that I was scrapbooking this special memory!

No comments: