Challenge Time!! Jenn Findlay brings us a fun one!

My challenge to you is to scrap a page that does not use ANY pictures. You can see in my example below that my layout has no picture; the focus is on the journaling itself. I have been going through a rather hard time these last several months and I wrote down how I am feeling. Putting it down on paper and the playing with some mists and a couple embellishments helped a tiny bit to get it out of me and put it all somewhere else.

Maybe there is an event you wish you had taken pictures of, a person you don't have a picture of, like an ancestor. You could journal about the event and why there are no pictures or what you wish you knew about a person of whom you don't have a picture.

Be sure to upload your layout to the Challenge thread by May 16th!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great challenge. I love that LO too! Great misting!