Layout of the Week - Isabella by Anna Sigga

Jennifer Findlay chose the Layout of the Week.
I chose Ann Sigga's "Isabella-G45 NSD Challenge" layout. I love this sweet picture and the cut out clouds. It has such whimsy and charm. And who doesn't love woodgrain and clouds.

Jenn conducted a brief interview with Anna.
What got you started in scrapbooking?
I started scrapbooking in January 2005 after my mom told be about this hobby and every year my addiction and love for this hobby grows!!!
What three supplies could you not scrap without?
I love my Martha Stewart butterfly punch, my ever growing stash of patterned papers and my rub-ons!
What is your favorite part about scrapbooking?
Apart from buying lots of cute stuff, I love to be able to showcase my photos (I take A LOT of pics ;o) and memories in a wonderful creative way!
What is the story behind this layout? What inspired it?
This is a pic of our little cousin that lives in the USA - I took this pic last month when she came to Iceland. She and my little girl were born only a week a part and I guess that is the main reason she has a special place in my heart. This picture is Isabella in a nutshell - cute, calm and colorful. I guess I wanted the layout to represent the colorful cuteness that she herself possesses.
What are your favorite products or manufacturers?
OMG - there are so many and my list gets longer every year. But my top 5 are BasicGrey, October Afternoon, Graphic 45, Prima and Making Memories.

You can see more of Anna's work in her A Million Memories Gallery.

No comments: