Technique Tuesday with Corien vd Oever

Altered Wooden Server
I saw this wooden server at a local shop and thought it would be nice to make a wallhanger.
Supplies:
Websters Pages
Prima Flowers and Bling
Glimmer Mist
3D tape
Embellish from Melissa Frances
Lace
Cut the Prima vine in half and glue it on the left corner. Glue the 2 Melissa Frances flower embellishments in opposite corners.Take a piece of paper and distress the edges. My server is about 12,5” So I needed a whole piece of paper.Next, take some smaller pieces and punch the edges with different punches to create a variety of edged papers. I put it all together with 3D tape to create some depth.From another paper I cut some flowers and added with 3D tape.Sand the edges of the picture and put it in the middle.Spray Glimmer mist on some flowers and additional embellishments.Add the flowers and embellishments to accent the tray.I also added a lace bow to the right hand corner

Enjoy! and share your projects in the AMM Gallery.

Corien vd Oever

No comments: