Layout of the Week - Toni Kelly - 2dogs

Hilde Janbroers selected the Layout of the week!

Hilde's thoughts:
I picked it because I just love everything about it....breathtaking.What got you started in scrapbooking?
My sister is a scrapper & wanted me to scrap with her one day, I didn't think that I would like it but I decided to give it a try & I loved it right away, was instantly hooked!!
What three supplies could you not scrap without?
The 3 supplies that I couldn't scrap without are: flowers, lace, stamps
What is your favorite part about scrapbooking?
My favorite part of scrapping is that you start with an idea & then get to see that idea become something
What are your favorite products or manufacturers?
My favorite products are Prima flowers & Papers & Websters Pages

A beautiful layout that includes a picture of Toni's beautiful daughter Trina.
Check out Toni's AMM Gallery

No comments: