Member Monday with Me!

Today's Member Monday is brought to you by the letter "J" for Jenn. Sorry, couldn't resist a Sesame Street reference there. For this week's Layout of the Week pick I chose Meg Giroux also known as "Olive313" on the message boards. In addition to some fantastic Christmas cards she has been cranking out, I spotted this little gem in her gallery. I just love the sweet picture of the cow's face and the fall inspired papers she used.

So here is her layout.

"My Sweet Friend" by Meg Giroux


Here's a quick little interview I had with Meg. Read on to get to know here a little better!
1. What was your inspiration behind this layout? The inspiration for this layout came to me when every day on my way to work this cow would be standing on the edge of the field by the road, almost like she was waiting for me to come over and talk to her. So one day on my lunch I decided to go over and take pictures of her. She came right over to me and didn't want me to leave. She was so sweet:)

2. What tools must you have on hand for scrapping? The tools that I must have while I am cropping are my cat's eye brown ink, Close to My Heart distresser, stapler and thanks to my friend, Lucy Edson, my Fabric tac glue! This glue holds anything!!!!

3. What got you started scrapping in the first place? I started scrapping when my daughter, Marissa, was 3, back in 1998. My sister had a Creative Memories party and from there I had to have more!!!

4. Do you have any favorite snacks you eat or tunes you listen to while scrapping? There are three things I need while scrapping for snacks....Diet Coke, caramel creams and chocolate!!!!!! I usually don't have any music playing, unless Marissa has her Ipod on in the next room and then it is all 14 year girl music!!!

5. If you had to describe your style to someone what would you say? I would have to say that I am all over the place with my "style". I must say I am really getting a love for vintage items though!!!

Take a peek in Meg's Gallery for more inspiration and to see her Christmas cards. Be sure to leave her some love here on this post or on her layout in the gallery here.

2 comments:

On my way... said...

Oh so cute!!! Congrats!

Staci Taylor said...

Yay meg!! you know i'm a big fan of you and your sweet cow friend ;-)