We Interrupt this Technique Tuesday....

to bring you a very special Design Team Announcement!! A Million Memories Design Team is proud to announce that we have two new designers joining us.

The first is Jeni Boisvert. Here is a little more about her in her own words. "My name is Jeni Boisvert, I live in the beautiful state of Idaho with my husband and kids. My dream job is to be a fashion photographer and travel to exotic beaches all over the world. My idol is Audrey Hepburn, love everything about her. I drink too much caffeine, eat too many sweets, and always stay up too late! Photography, Photoshop and Paper are my addictions and I am constantly amazed at how far this hobby has come since I started scrapbooking in 1997. I love how it keeps evolving and changing into something more beautiful and artistic than ever! I have been fortunate to design for some really great companies, and I currently design for Graphic 45, Glitz Design, and Shimmerz Paints Education Team. I am over the moon excited to join the AMM family, and can't wait to learn, share and grow with you!

Here is a sampling of her work. I can't wait to see what she does with our kits.
"Back to School 09"

"Bite Me"

"Alluring"


Our next new designer is Kathleen Glossop.

Read on to learn a little more about her. "My name is Kathleen Glossop, and I live in Perth, Western Australia with my [wonderfully supportive] hubby Jason & 2 year old son, Clay. I've been scrapping for about 5 years on and off, but more solidly since Clay was born –scrapping then quickly became more of an obsession than a hobby! I’m continually inspired by the amazing works of art out there; it’s so wonderful to be a part of such a great community and I am constantly learning and evolving. I scrap everyday, love everything bright & funky (especially anything Sassafras!), white space, and am going through a serious doodling phase at the moment. I am so excited to have this opportunity, and looking forward to inspire and be-inspired on this new journey!"

Check out a sample of her work below.
"Sweet As You Are"

"Old Man"

"Peek-A-Boo"




Leave these girls some AMM love here on this post and look for their work coming soon!

1 comment:

Anabelle O'Malley said...

So excited for you girls! Love your work!!